Groups divide users into their functional or role based groups allowing you to communicate with and deliver content to specific target groups.
You can create as many groups as you need. Where possible create your groups first and then create the individual users. This will allow you to import bulk lists of users and allocate them to their assigned group in one simple step.
- From the Home Screen select Users from the Main Menu drop down box and Select the Groups tab. Click on New Group from the top left of screen.
- Adjust your group settings accordingly using the switches beside the options.
Add Users to Groups
- On the Users page select the users you wish to allocate to a group.
- Once they are selected click Group Management and Add to Groups.
- Click Remove from Groups to remove users.
Tip: If you would like to combine or merge your groups together, you can do this by adding groups to a team. Read how to Setup Teams here.