Forums in Zunos lets you share knowledge, information and insights with the colleagues you don't get to see every day.
You can search for and comment on a discussion or topic relating to your job. You can also create topics and add tags to start a discussion with your team.
Search for a topic
- The search bar lets you search for topics, tags, questions or answers by entering in key words or tapping on the available tags.
- Tags that have been assigned to a topic appear below the topic title.
- Tap the replies to read what your team mates have posted.
- Pinned topics are pinned by the administrators of your account which are either most recent or important for you to view.
View and reply in topics
- Like or show that you agree with a reply by giving it a thumbs up.
- Add a reply in a topic by typing in the response field at the bottom of the screen and post it.
- Reply to comments directly by tapping the reply icon on an individual comment.
- Add a photo to your reply by tapping the camera icon and insert an image from your camera role.
Tip: You can 3D Touch an image uploaded to a forum to look at the image up close.
- Favourite a topic by tapping the star above the title after you open it, so it is easily accessible at a later date under the favourites tab.
Create a new topic*
- Tap the plus button beside topics.
- Enter in a title and ask your question.
- Add tags from the tags that have been pre-made by account administrators.
- Edit the topic by tapping on the edit button next to your topic.
- As you begin to receive replies, you can acknowledge the best answer by tapping the arrow beside their response and selecting Mark as correct. This will ensure the answer appears right below your topic or questions. For other great responses give the reply a thumbs up.
Report replies or topics
If you see anything inappropriate in a forum topic, report it immediately to your admins by tapping on the arrow next to the reply and choose Report to Admin, the Admin will receive and email notifying them that the reply or topic has been reported with a copy of it for review.
** In some cases you may be unable to create new topics within forums. If so, you will need to contact your administrator for permission.