This report shows a summary of your active/ inactive events.
- Specify which events you wish to process in your report (may select more than one event)
- Specify whether the report will include only active events, or also inactive events
- Start date
- End date
- Occupied slots - Number of slots occupied from users who have RSVP
- Percentage of capacity
- Invited - if the user received an invitation or not
- Percentage registered of invited
- Attended - Number of people who have RSVP that they are attending the event. Or number of users who have attended a past event
- Is event active
Events attendance summary
This report shows a summary of users attendance at events.
- EVENT - the report will show you all attendees for all events selected. Ideal for when you allow users to select more than one event
- USER - the report will show you all sessions a user has selected for the chosen events and highlight all those who have yet to select a session. Ideal for when you want to see if a user has selected at least one even session
- Target your report at a particular group
- Specify which events you wish to process in your report - can select more than one event
- User id
- Event name
- First name
- Last name
- Session date
- Registration date
- Comment - information added by the admin that will request information from attendees when registering for an event
- Last seen date
Events attendance by Tag
This report shows a summary of users attendance at events, categorized by Event tags.
- Child Organizations - Administrators can run this report from a Parent org and select the Child organizations they would like to filter.
- Event Tags - If event tags have been created, a selection of event tags can be chosen.
- Target your report at a particular group.
- User id
- First Name
- Last Name
- Tag columns
Tip: Be aware that the percentage figure in the excel spreadsheet is displayed as a decimal.