The Zunos message maker makes it quick and easy to create beautiful email messages that can be used to send a company newsletter, announce a new product, promote a sale and more.
Zunos Message Maker
- It features a drag-and-drop interface that enables anyone to create a message.
- It creates emails that adapt automatically to small screens like smartphones or tablets.
- Templates saved with the old message builder will continue to open in the old builder.
- To start using the new builder today, go to the Drive and click Create and choose to add a Message Template.
- Choose the category of template you want to create, i.e. a Generic Template is for regular messages and updates being sent to users. Generic is the most common selection.
- Enter a template name and subject. The subject will appear in the subject field on the email and in the app.
- Default. If enabled, the template will act as the default template from that point forward.
- Share to Audience. If enabled, a new section will appear where you can choose your audience tag. The template will appear in the child account.
You can choose from a list of pre-built templates under Sample Templates or create your own from scratch.
In the right toolbar, use the tabs and buttons available to build your template.
The Content tab contains content types like photos or text, which can be added to your template by simply dragging and dropping. A blue line will appear to highlight where the selected field will show up when you drop it in place.
The Structure tab contains pre-built layouts which you can use to easily add multiple images or text to one line of the template.
The Body tab allows you to change the background color, content area width and other features of the whole template.
After you have finished building your template, click Preview to see how it will look in an email on a desktop or on a mobile device.
You can also send yourself a test using the Send Test Email option. This will present you with a window where you can type in an email address and send a preview of the template to the specified email address.
Finally, you can choose to make the template a default, and click to Save & close.
Identifying a Message Type
To identify the category of template located in Drive you can view the Message Type value located under the template name.
To locate your email templates, click in the Search field located in the top right corner of Drive. This will present you with a drop-down list of common search options. If you select ‘type:template’, Drive will display all email templates.