Show your users what they need to do in Zunos by creating learning paths with Achievements. Tie gamification into your learning paths to increase engagement in your programs on Zunos.
Prefer to watch a video? Click here to view the tutorial video.
Here's how you do it:
- Firstly, from Drive click create and then choose Achievement Group.
- Enter a name for the group such as "Keeping up on Zunos" and press Add. The Achievement Builder will appear.
- The Achievement group settings appear under the settings button in the top right, click here anytime to expand the settings and update the achievements details or settings. See the image below for a description of each.
- Start by clicking on the plus sign to add Achievements. Achievements can have a single or multiple tasks.
- Choose a task type by selecting one of the options from the drop-down menu. Eg. Pick Forums and then drag the drop the forum task into the Achievement. For a full listing of the Achievements Types and Tasks available click here.
- Within the Achievement all of the text in blue or pink is editable. Click on the colored text to change the name of the achievement level, add a description and customize the tasks.
- Update the image or badge and name of the achievement title or description.
- The diamond beside achievements lets you link to virtual rewards, read below for more information.
- The mail icon lets you select a completion email. This could be a congratulations message or a certificate of Achievement. Simply add a message template in the Drive as a generic template and link it to the Achievement here.
- To track your users' progress on a certain achievement, click the user button.
You can choose to save and close or save without closing by selecting the arrow on the save button.
Notify Users of new Achievements
Boost awareness and engagement or your achievements by notifying your users that they are there.
- From Drive select the achievement so that it's blue (click once).
- Click on the notify users button in the toolbar.
- Choose to send to all active users.
- Default text is provided but if you do wish to send a customized message you can change the body of the push notification.
- Click Send Notification.
If you would like your achievements to be unlocked as they are achieved in the order they are set, simply enter an achievement group
- Click the achievement settings
- enable the Unlock achievements in order toggle
Now achievements will be unlocked once the previous achievement has been achieved, dependent on the order of the achievement.
At anytime you can link a virtual reward to an achievement. For example, I want my users to be able to access and submit a form after they have completed all their tasks which will put them in a draw to win a gift voucher. Virtual rewards can be any type of media, form or even a quiz. To add a virtual reward simple click on the diamond beside the achievement.
Virtual rewards can also be any type of content. Eg, access to specialized media or an extra credit quiz. To add a virtual reward simple click on the diamond beside the achievement and choose the content item that you would like to give your users access to once completing the achievement.