Teams are used to cluster together a collection of groups. Setup a team by following the steps below.
- Select Teams tab from the Users home screen in.
- Select the New Team button.
- Enter the team code, team name and aggregation, type and description of your choice.
- Make the Team active using the selection button.
- Click Save.
- After the new Team has been created and saved, the option to Add Groups will appear. Continue the process by choosing the group/s from the drop-down list and click Process.
Tip: An Intersection is a team made up of a selection of users common to a selection of groups. For example; users who belong to both group A and group B. A Union is a team made up of all users who are a member of a selection of groups. For example; every user who belongs to group A and group B but not necessarily both.